Friday, December 2, 2011 | By: Grace Ann

My Home Style, Tanjung Bungah, Penang


My Home Style Restaurant was opened this year and this was my first time. Situated at a quiet residential area opposite a field, this was not easy to find unless you know Tanjung Bungah well. This area is quite new to me though I have cycled most parts of Tanjung Bungah  during my childhood days. Fret not, I have the map for you right at the bottom.
My sister has been there for three times already so I was thinking the food must be good. So she went ahead with the orders quickly and what i fancy about this place is the arrival time of the food was ideal. After a few chats and before you know it, they are laid out before you.

Wheatgrass Honey  (I love it)

Chicken dish (Pek Cham Ke)
Siakap fish curry- oooh..the taste and the thickness of the gravy was just right.
Bitter Gourd with Egg - I do not particularly like bitter gourd but I kind of like this.The blend of the bitter gourd,eggs and its sauce makes me forget I am eating bitter gourd.:)
French beans with dried shrimps

   Another dish to try is Zeng Kong Pork, it was a tasty dish unfortunately the picture was lost in motion, I can't express how disappointed I am.

Our total bill came up to around RM120 inclusive of drinks and rice. They have 3 categories which is small, medium and large with their prices accordingly. The receipt was not itemized and we were in a hurry to go off that I was not able to confirm the names of these dishes. Coincidentally my sister has no recollection either. Overall,the pricing is reasonable and the taste is good. No air-conditioning but its comfortable.

Address : Permai 32, No.2, Lebuh Lembah Permai 4, 11200 Tanjung Bungah, Penang.

Contact no: 012-4927275 , 016-4759181

0 comments:

Post a Comment