Wednesday, December 21, 2011 | By: Grace Ann

Bar.B.Q Plaza at Gurney Plaza

Bar B Q plaza is said to be a Self-Cooking Mongolia-Japanese Style Barbecue Restaurant first started in Central Ladprao and now after so many subsequent branches, it has now landed in Gurney Plaza (LG near food court). This is my first time stepping into it after strolling pass numerous times. It was a birthday lunch celebrated for Yong Anne (see below). 
Look at the choices!
The start of our self cooking experience.
 
There were lots of white cabbages left and we dump it all in for the finishing. I love the barbeque sauce that goes with everything. It's a great place for families and friends to have a meal over cooking and chit chat away without a care of the time. The rest is upon your own preferences and discretion of taste.

Here is the birthday girl with a cute bunny cake from Jenny cakehouse.
Find out more at http://www.barbqplaza.com.my/

2 comments:

Nava K said...

Wow, what a wide selection and looks very tempting to me but since I am in Kl, I can only try if I hit Penang.

Grace Ann said...

Hi Nava, don't worry, you can have it in KL
check out the outlets through http://www.barbqplaza.com.my/

:)

Post a Comment