Friday, October 28, 2011 | By: Grace Ann

Bak Kut Teh Yap Eng, Klang

Klang has always been known for its bak kut teh and honestly none have disappoint based on the few restaurants I have dine in. The latest bak kut teh I have tasted was fantastic. We were taken to this called Restaurant Bak Kut Teh Yap Eng and it is situated in this address:
2-42 Jalan Bendahara 20b
Jalan Taman Sentosa Utama
Klang, Selangor 41200

Packed but we manage to find one.
The usual soupy bak kut teh is tasty and I like the soft meat which they called it 'sui kut'. And there is this dish that came with dried chilis and though it looks like fats but they are cartilages.
Traditional Bak Kut Teh

I'm not sure what its called but the cartilages are superb.
There was the Dry Bak Kut Teh which was my favorite, Its the mixture of ingredients that blends together so well it was irresistible to the core. Both the soup and the dry are delicious. Makes your tummy growl for more. The steam egg is not extraordinary but nevertheless is tasty.
Dry Bak Kut Teh
Steam Egg
I highly recommend this place where you can have both the soup and the dry bak kut teh. I am not able to quote prices as a kind soul treated us for our lovely lunch. How I wish I can experience this taste back in Penang. Don't miss it if you go to Klang!

0 comments:

Post a Comment