Monday, September 19, 2011 | By: Grace Ann

Home Cooked Just for Me




This is my first post using blogger droid in android application. Let's see how it goes.
Thanks to Chef Yen for a scrumptious home cook meal.
I had an appetizer which is the cheese on the biscuit, hot from the oven and right into my mouth.
Then my main dishes of pasta and egg coupled with the delicious chicken. Love its lemony substance and i am sad to say i was clueless to the other ingredients.Bottom line, it was a fulfilling meal. Can't wait for more....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

6 comments:

seahorse27 said...

I think after I have succeeded in expanding your waistline, I will have to make you into a useful person in the kitchen... you'll be cooking next and I'll be blogging ALL about it~!!!

Grace Ann said...

Haha, we will see. I only can assist the chef,if the chef even wants me around. Ha ha

Ekkem Spark said...

yummy :)

Grace Ann said...

Ekram: It is yummy, better than how the pictures look. Thanks for droppin in!

Vacuum Sealers Unlimited said...

Wow, this meal looks incredible. Do you have the recipe for this by chance?

seahorse27 said...

Recipe for the chicken or the tuna cracker?

Post a Comment