Thursday, March 24, 2011 | By: Grace Ann

Fruuze Frozen Yogurt at Straits Quay, Penang

Mango flavour with Choc/Color Sprinklers & Blueberry Flavour with Pecan Granola/Dragonfruit
Great place to be to chill out and enjoy some pleasantries in many colors and tastes. They have four flavours - Original, Mango, Blueberry and Green Tea.I enjoyed my blueberry flavor though its abit sourish but tasted great with the pecans granola so you get sweet and sour all in one. My friend's mango flavour is sweet, definitely a choice for most people, very pleasant indeed. I felt the price abit weeny high for the scoop we get. I've read about J.Co's frozen yogurt review that its nicer than Fruuze. To each it's own specialty. No regrets for me. So why don't you cruise over and have a fruuze!!

3A-G-22, Straits Quay, Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang,, 10470  , Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment