Tuesday, October 18, 2011 | By: Grace Ann

Woolloomooloo Modern Australian ~Penang

Better late than never, an overdue post on the only Australian Cuisine that I have ever come across in Penang. Situated near Sunshine Square, it is a quaint and well lighted restaurant serving a variety of authentic Australian food cooked by a chef from Australia. I went there one of the days after their opening.


My friends and I had set lunch each using one of groupon or mydeal vouchers. We also called some ala carte to have a try. Here are some of the things we ordered. I had Linguine with Smoked Salmon and it was a taste I had to accustomed being the Malaysian I am.


Scallops
I love the scallops, love the mixture of taste of the scallop with the salad on top.
Polenta - encrusted Fried Chicken with green pea mash & tomato relish  
Hanky Panky  (Lychee, Apple, Strawberry)
Jelly and ice cream & mushroom soup
 I love the Hanky Panky drink. So refreshing.
Lady boss..one of the directors
Business Hour : Tues - Fri: 11:00 am-3:00 pm 6:00 pm-10:00 pm Sat - Sun: 11:00am-3:00 pm 6:00 pm-3:00 pm  

0 comments:

Post a Comment