Saturday, July 30, 2011 | By: Grace Ann

Manila Place, Gurney Plaza

It's rather disappointing that i have difficulty sparing the time to sit and write a post for any of my blogs. I have loads in mind but not in writing. Right this second while I'm having dinner at this beautiful pleasant Manila Place at Gurney Plaza,I'm showing you what I'm eating. My Samsung SL was my camera and word editor as well as connecting me to the world wide web. As this moment I wish I have a tab of some kind.
     I picked Spaghetti Beef Bolognese dinner set priced at Rm19.90 only. It comes with creamy mushroom soup and a choice of honey green tea or lavazza black coffee. For your information, there are other sets with different main courses(price too) and this set is the cheapest yet it was so much more appetizing than my friend's steak and fish. I had my little food tasting comparison...he he! The information is right down on the last picture.
I taste good, Lavazza is my name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment