Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | By: Grace Ann

Penang Hill Coffee Shop

One delightful morning, I went to Penang Hill with some friends and a delight turns to disappointment then curves up to great smiles. All because the sky decided to 'cry' on us but all is not lost as the sun shone soon enough for us to have our walk again. We stopped by the coffee shop to grab some snack but no sign of light snacks(junk food not considered) in there so we had some drinks and shared what you see below.
Hot Milo - RM 1.40
Nasi Goreng Kampung - RM 4.00
Maggie Mee Goreng - RM 4.50

It was indeed satisfactory, all we had tasted good. After that was all sight seeing and I realised how much I have forgotten the view from Penang Hill and everything else there. Like I am a tourist in my own country!
New Furnicular Train

View from the top

View over Penang...see Komtar?

0 comments:

Post a Comment