Monday, November 5, 2012 | By: Grace Ann

O'Briens Irish Sandwich, Penang

I discovered something better than Subway, though no offence to Subway who serves healthy meals each day. My personal preference for fast sandwich buy goes out to O'Briens Irish Sandwich. 

It is situated opposite Queensbay Mall, along the shop lots at the ground floor. Cosy, quaint little place for  healthy eaters to grab their favourite sandwich. I took a look at the menu on the board and wanted to order everything to try. It all look so enticing somehow.  Well, I'm sure to visit again. You can stay up to date by liking My Tasting Outloud Facebook

Click to view some of the menu
They have a variety of sauces and condiments and you can choose croissants if you do not want bread. There are other pastries to add on as well.
Turkey wrap

Time for my coffee, ahh...irish cream coffee! Oh divine, a small one sufficed though they also sell big one for RM8.50. Love it!

Irish Cream Coffee - RM7.50

Carrot and Orange Booster - Rm9.50
Click for a bigger view of the pies and cakes.
Soon there will be OBrien's membership  offered to customer. As of my last visit, it has not been launched yet. So stay tune!

0 comments:

Post a Comment