Sunday, October 28, 2012 | By: Grace Ann

Eastern Wishes at I-Avenue, Bukit Jambul, Penang

Another day, another time was my visit to Eastern Wishes for my mother's birthday. We were spoiled for choice and what is nice about this place is their prices are reasonable and it tastes real good. I was perturbed as my first post on this place 2 years ago was robbed of its pictures. Read about myTOLD:Eastern Wishes 2011, my apologies that you will not able to view the pictures of the food. It vanished from the face of the web and I was not able to uncover it anywhere. Sadly, I was not able to find my backup pictures as well. I asked Google about it but to no avail, there was no reply. Bygones be bygones, so here is Eastern Wishes in 2012.

Over a span of time since they opened, they have expanded another section, more tables for more customers. The place is rarely empty therefore traffic is good for them. There is no free WIFI service probably because they cannot afford for us to overstay our visit. :)




Curry fish, just in case you unsure.




If you would like a view of the full menu, head over to It's About Food Blog.

Mummy's birthday cake from Ritz.
Address: 1-1-49, I-Avenue, Jalan Tun Dr. Awang, Penang, Pulau Pinang, 11900
Contact no: 04-641 0191
This is the map for  Eastern Wishes Cafe  

0 comments:

Post a Comment