Sunday, June 15, 2014 | By: Grace Ann

Bountiful Kitchen, Pulau Tikus

Bountiful Kitchen is a restaurant serving Northen Indian and Western Cuisines. Tucked in between houses at Jones Road, one might miss it if they are not actually looking for it. 

One rainy afternoon,  I decided to walk to a birthday lunch from a distance of 10 minutes away. It was a public holiday and the traffic was as slow as a tortoise. And I was also famished.


There are quite a number of selections to pick from and all the dishes in the pictures shown below was so tasty I felt there wasn't a point for me to write specifically on each dish. If its your first time, pick chef's recommendations to taste the best from the chef.






Lassi
Table setup
Server of the day. Friendly and helpful. 
A peek to a few dishes in the menus
The umbrella you see in the picture below belongs to me. I was so concerned that someone might steal or exchange it(it happened elsewhere before) that I actually did forget to take it back due to distractions that's not worth mentioning, haha! But Chef Raj's wife was so kind to keep for me till I came back to collect it a few days later.

Chef Raj is a former chef from G Hotel and have won numerous awards. 

Address: 5, Jones Road, 10250 Pulau Tikus, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Contact No : 04-2265045
Business Hour : 11.00am - 2.30pm
                               6.30pm - 10.30pm
Closed on every Tuesday
*Pork free

           

    Stay updated at Bountiful Kitchen Facebook page

0 comments:

Post a Comment