Thursday, June 21, 2012 | By: Grace Ann

Four Hour Chef in Your Kitchen


I have to admit I am not good with the kitchen as I was brought up to be away from the kitchen. I do love food, no doubt at all. Cookbooks section in a bookstore is a section I would walk pass it without a blink of an eye or a stop for a thought. However, my latest discovery of this book '4 Hour Chef - The Simple Life of Cooking like a Pro, Learning Anything and Leading a Good Life' stirred an interest in me. It is not just a cookbook per se; it takes you to another level of living a good healthy life with good food while keeping your busy schedule intact. Timothy Ferriss will transform your life with this book and it doesn't matter if you have been cooking for the past ten years or have never touched a cooking pan in your life. As many have testified, you will be able to learn new skills in a minimum time and have fun doing it. 

Being quite conscious of my figure and a time conscious-ed woman, I exceptionally embraced his ideas on having a Slow Carb lifestyle using methods that will not waste my precious time but get more out of life with it. This book gives practicality of cooking, contains great recipes from his other book 4-Hour Body, and for those of you who would want to maximize your time with your family and friends, you would be interested. I felt it is also a great gift to share with people around you, nothing beats a good book like this.

Read and know more about this book here: Four Hour Chef by Timothy Ferriss

Quoting from Amazon:
The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life builds upon Timothy Ferriss's internationally successful “4-hour” series by transforming the way we cook, eat, and--most important--learn. Ferriss, nominated as one of Fast Company's “Most Innovative Business People of 2007” and Forbes magazine's “Names You Need to Know in 2011,” is author of the #1 New York Times best sellers The 4-Hour Body and The 4-Hour Workweek, the latter of which has been translated into 35 languages and has been on the New York Times Best Sellers list for more than four years unbroken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment