Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | By: Grace Ann

Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe at Penang Times Square

Oh my, this place is really meant for a point and shoot activity. At every corner of the place, you would have a tendency to pull out your camera. I'm quite a camera shy person but I do have certain 'moments' and cam whoring ain't my thing. Fullhouse at Penang Times Square is like a life-size playhouse, almost anyway. The menu is a square sized magazine with attractive pictures and adverts of the food,with last few pages of comics to amuse us. After ordering our food,  we went touring the whole place, comfortable whitish quaint place.

* entrance of Fullhouse and the magazine cum comic menu
* highlights of my camera..
*exquisite!
* things I wouldn't mind in my big mansion ;)
desserts...lots..
The lamb is tender and well-done, the sauce complements the lamb without a fault. Therefore I recommend it.


Grilled Lamb Chop
There is nothing much to comment on this black pepper chicken, I have no qualms yet no great compliments.
Black Pepper Chicken Chop
I know my friend's mom enjoyed this very much. I remember taking a bite and it was as pleasant as it looks and nothing more.


Chicken Parcel
The seared seabass was disappointing that night as it was a bit hard yet not so tasty, unfortunately. Well, maybe your turn will be different.

Seared Seabass
Though the servings of the Grilled Mix Seafood might look small but after a careful look, it was just right for moderate eaters. Leaving a person with some space for desserts. :)


Grilled Mix Seafood

My top recommendation goes to my Grilled Lamb Shank. I commend myself for making that choice, it was delicious though I had only half of the shank. (We all had a taste of each others dish) The sauce is usually the most important to make an impression of its tastiness. It serves with some pasta at the side.

Grilled Lamb Shank

All the prices are between RM 15 to RM 29 if I am not mistaken. My apologies for not taking note, got caught up with the whole point and shoot as well as eating at 8.30pm. I was famished like crazy. No, that is abit extreme to say, I was hungry enough to throw a mild tantrum though. But I didn't , I behaved.
The ladies of the night. Aunty Esther, the birthday lady and her precious daughter.
Thanks for the lovely dinner, J!  Blessed Birthday, Aunty Esther!

KC Lye the friendly Supervisor who helped us with photography, touring and serving us the birthday cake. Well-rounded service, thumbs up!  
*for sale
 

This private room is free to use when spend a total of RM1500 and above. I peeked through as the door was ajar.


There are a few more things, it is also called a lifestyle shop but my foot never reached the entrance of the little shop upstairs. Just for your information, it has a boutique selling Korean clothes and accessories and a salon by appointment. This location is also their seventh outlet and my first time dining here.

Water fountain

Fullhouse sign from the road view
Check it out!

77-G-20-22, 61-65
Penang Times Square
Jalan Dato Keramat Georgetown
10150 Penang.
Business Hours:
Sun-Thurs : 12.00pm~12.00am (Last Call At 11.00pm)
Fri-Sat : 12.00pm~1.00am (Last Call At 12.00am)
Tel: +604 2260340
Website: here

1 comments:

Grace Ann said...

Thanks for dropping by.have a nice day!

Post a Comment