Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | By: Grace Ann

Secret Recipe 15th Anniversary

This is the first time I lined up for some promotional offers(knowing that it would be a long queue), be it retail or food. One morning, I found myself among these people at Secret Recipe, Gurney Plaza. I was early so it wasn't a long wait or I would probably scoot off.

Secret Recipe has been known for its delicious cakes, especially its cheese cake in my opinion. In conjunction with its 15th Anniversary, Secret Recipe is offering 'Buy 1 Free 1 Marble cake' And here is my line when I first reached.....


Getting closer to the counter......

Loads of boxes coming in and the manager and staff are busy unpacking and repacking the cake into their signature Secret Recipe boxes.


It was so cute of the staff to say thank you to me when I asked them to write 'I Love Secret Recipe' on one of the cake. Such appreciative person (first from the left).


Apparently, I was the 40th person to purchase the marble cheese cake. When I came at 10.50am, it felt like the crowd was around less than 30. Service was quite prompt and it would have been faster if customers made payment with cash.


"Time for the opening...can't wait to sink my teeth in"

Finally....... 


Love the cheese melting in my mouth, the sweetness was accurately right for me. Hooray!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment