Monday, September 3, 2012 | By: Grace Ann

Pop Pop Popcorn!

Popcorn, a classic snack for cinema goers now comes in all sorts of flavors. Have you eaten coffee flavoured popcorn? Well, for me its definitely the first. My sister brought back from KL these 4 packets as you can see below for my nieces mainly but I was curious how it taste. My first impression of my first taste was just alright, no big deal but later as I took more of it, it became pretty addictive. The popular flavours are wasabi, cheese, coffee and seaweed. Can't wait to try the rest!



If you would like to know more, hop on to www.twplanetpop.com. It is priced at RM11.90 per packet. When you read about its quality control and the fact that it is not popped out from popcorn machines might pacify you about the price. :) Not to mention it provides you with information on the level of sweetness, salinity and spiciness. How cool is that!

She can't get enough it! :)
Check out their facebook page Planetpops FB page. There are online orders available too! Enjoy the pop pops! If you wanna get some, you need to go Kuala Lumpur and its sold in most of the popular shopping malls like Mid valley Megamall, Sunway Pyramid, I-City, Pavillion etc.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is seaweed,for Chloe is cheese

Post a Comment