Saturday, March 19, 2011 | By: Grace Ann

Koi Japanese, Gurney Plaza

I've been there 3 times within less than 2 months, i think? So sink your teeth in on your favourite sushi, drop in to Koi Japanese at 2nd Floor New Wing. Let me introduce to you the person behind this wonderful place, Daisy & her husband who are the owners but he is not present in this picture however the ones who brought the creative daughter in to the world are Mr. & Mrs Lee, parents of Daisy Lee.
Next is the chef, food designer who was telling us about the bentos and his recommended dishes. The picture to his left is the 'sushi maker' - probably not the right term for it :). There are 7 chefs inside the kitchen preparing their best, WOW!

Food is fantastic, I have not enjoyed Japanese food in a long while now and I've tried alot.And the service is superb, comfortable seating, nice view of the G Hotel area if you sit by the window.You've just got to try it to know it. I would love to describe to you the taste but I'm not gonna do that. You've got to taste it yourself to see which suits you.
I've tried more but I can't post it all up and sorry for the poor picture lighting buts thanks to my 8MP W995 for the help that I can get for that day. It was so unfortunate I didn't bring my camera but this will do. Wanna know more go to their facebook Koi Japanese Gurney Plaza Facebook . Have a better view of the pictures there. :)

The Wasabi IceCream is uniquely tasty, don't worry, it wont bite nor burn ya. The salmons are fresh and delicious too and by the way the names in the picture might not be accurate but it gives you the idea.
Thanks Daisy for all the delish recommendations, see ya around!
Posted on October , 2010 at http://sue-world.blogspot.com/2010/10/koi-japanese-at-gurney-plaza.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be
a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and may
come back very soon. I want to encourage you continue your great posts,
have a nice weekend!
Here is my web-site : ehowtomakesushi.com

Grace Ann said...

Thank you very much for your encouraging remarks and support. I would really like to write as much as time permits.

A wonderful website you have.

Thanks for visiting :)

Post a Comment