Saturday, March 26, 2011 | By: Grace Ann

Edo Ichi Japanese at Island Plaza, Tanjung Tokong , Penang

Edo Ichi Japanese Cuisine gave me a good impression and a lasting tender taste. Why a tender taste? It's hard to describe the feeling but The Nishiki Shakana which consist of Salmon and Codfish has a soft tender texture as you bite into it. Coupled with the lemon taste and sweet sauce, I just love it. You should try it though it is expensive for the size of it.

Nishiki Shakana - RM 30
 The Sushi and Chicken Teriyaki set is nice as well though nothing extravagant about it. It does not come with a bowl of rice which we typically have but serves with sushi. I kind of like the idea afterall, sushi has rice too. The salad in the set is fresh and tasty and one of my favourite chawan mushi is included too.
Sushi and Chicken Teriyaki Set - RM 38
 The Una Cheese Maki is a simply must-try. You have to like unagi and cheese ofcourse so you will get a fantastic combination taste in your mouth. Nothing more to describe, love it!
Una Cheese Maki - RM 28
 I missed out the picture of the garlic rice and needless to say there is nothing much to miss about it either. It's just alright  , nothing less and nothing more.
This is our bill for the night.
One thing for sure the ambience is cosy and inviting and i love the ball-wired lighting, sublime. Kudos to my sis who picked the right choice of food that night. So Readers, let me know if you've tasted anything else that is recommendable at Edo Ichi, that could be next for my second time.
G-05 & G-06 Island Plaza
118 Jalan Tanjung Tokong
10470 Penang
(next to Coffee Bean)G-05 & G-06 Island Plaza
10470 Tanjung Tokong, Malaysia


Tel: 04-8903199
Business Hour Mon-Thurs 11.30am-3.00pm, 6.00pm-10.00pm;
Fri-Sun & Public Holidays 11.30am-10.00pm

3 comments:

Nava K said...

Lovely food and surely looks so delicious. Hopefully I can try the next time I am at Penang.

Grace Ann said...

Hi Nava,

Ya do give it a try and if you do go Gurney Plaza, Koi Japanese is also recommendable but please for their recommended dishes.

Thanks for dropping by!:)

Anonymous said...

Good site you have here and I love what I am reading so far.
To be honest I want to learn the layout of the style and design cos it is nice to the eyes.
Have a nice day!

Here is my web site - Malik Kalal

Post a Comment